Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year...New Business...New Job... Welcome 2011!




Winter temperatures have been hanging around for a while and the waterfall in the larger pond has created a sculpture of this statue. Most of the year, the cupped fingers just touch the surface of the water. Check out the hair! .... .... .... Now I move at warp speed into a new year. Exciting changes... no illusions of retirement for me ... and I am back into growing a business. Literally ... growing a business of growing flowers. I've spent most of the 3 months of 'retirement' working on a business plan and getting all the 'ducks in a row', as they say. I'm blessed with incredible support from family, friends and business associates that do make it possible to start again at 61. Oh My! So, as we turn the corner to spring, (the daylight hours ARE increasing and I'll need every one of them) stay tuned for the next chapter. The adventures of my 240 months between Sixty and Eighty continue with 221 thrilling months to come.

1 comment:

  1. Love this little statue! You captured the frost perfectly. Sorry we missed you over the holidays. It was just crazy! We will be up again soon. Bummed I am missing your GH class this w/e.

    ReplyDelete